AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR
- Biphasic technology.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Large colour display 5.7″.
- Possibility of setting the screen on high contrast mode.
- “Push Pad” device, reports the quality of the frequency and depth of chest compressions in real time (optional).
- Autotraining mode (optional).
- Trainer option with remote control (optional).
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and its review of 2017.
- Automatic daily selftest ensures the device continual readiness.
- USB connection.
- Rugged and durable design for any environment.
- Adult and paediatric disposable electrodes for defibrillation
- Carrying case (1)
- Ambulance bracket (EN1789:2007 certified) (2)
- “Push Pad” device
- Rechargeable and non rechargeable battery (3)
- External battery charger
- External dual battery charger 12V (DC) or 220V (AC)
- “REANIBEX Data Manager” Software application to manage and organize all the data gathered (3)
- Rechargeable battery for autotraining and trainer mode (4)
- Dimensions . 290mm(W) x 245mm(D) x 100mm(H)
- Weight . 2.75Kg (with the battery)
- Waveform . Biphasic truncated exponential adjusted to the impedance of the patient
- Output energy . From 150 to 360 Joules for adult patients and from 40 to 90 Joules for pediatric patients
- Charging time . Less than 5 seconds at 200 Joules with a new fully charged battery at 25ºC
- Charging time . Less than 7 seconds at 360 Joules with a new fully charged battery at 25ºC
- Indicators . Text Messages, audible alerts, status indications, battery indicator, metronome, CPR help with feedback
- Available energy indicators . Charging tone, available energy tone, flashing discharge button, audible messages
- Defibrillable rhythms . Ventricular fibrillations and rapid ventricular tachycardias
- CPR Help . Metronome with compressions rate feedback in real time. With the push-pad device option: compressions rate and depth feedback in real time
- Specificity and sensitivity of the detection algorithm . Fulfills AHA requirements
- Resuscitation guidelines . Factory set Guidelines 2015 (ERC/AHA) and its review of 2017
- Size . 5,7″ (diagonal)
- Type . TFT Colour
- Resolution . 480 x 640 pixels
- Sweep rate . 25 mm/s for the ECG
- Display time . 4 seconds of ECG signal
- Internal memory . Stores the continuous ECG signal with all the events and the sound (only in AED mode). Up to 4GB, which is approximately 10 hours of continuous ECG signal with all the events and audio recording for each episode.
- USB connection . For USB memory stick
- Data review . PC application (Reanibex Data Manager) for downloading, reproducing, handling, storing and reviewing recorded episodes (optional)
- Type . Li-Ion rechargeable battery and Li-SO2 non-rechargeable battery
- Battery indicators . Battery status indicator on screen, low battery indication and absence of battery indication on the status indicator
- Capacity . Rechargeable battery: More than 200 discharges at 360 Joules with a new fully charged battery at 25ªC. Non-rechargeable battery: More than 270 discharges at 360 Joules at 25ºC.
- Operating temperature . From 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temperature . From -20 to 60ºC
- Humidity . From 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude . 0 to 5000 m
- Shocks and vibrations . EN 1789:2007 – MIL STD 810 G, category 16
- Resistance to solids/liquids . IP55
- EMC . Complies with IEC 60601-1-2:2007