AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR
- Biphasic technology.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Energy delivered: 200 Joules for adult and 50 Joules for paediatric.
- Audible and visual prompts to guide users through complete operation sequence.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Lithium battery with more than 400 discharges of capacity.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and its review of 2017.
- Automatic daily selftest ensures the device continual readiness.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport in any situation.
- Rugged and durable design for any environment.
- Optional PC software, to store and review ECG data.
- Adult and paediatric disposable electrodes for defibrillation
- Carrying case (1)
- Ambulance bracket (EN1789:2007 certified) (2)
- Non rechargeable battery (3)
- “REANIBEX Data Manager” Software application to manage and organize all the data gathered (4)
- Wallcase with optional alarm system. Other models available with Communication systems (GSM, GPRS, CCTV camera…)
- Dimensions . 300mm(W) x 282mm(D) x 93mm(H) (including the handle)
- Weight . 2.75Kg (with the battery pack) . 2.2Kg (without battery pack)
- Type . Graphic LCD with backlight
- Dimensions . 128 x 128 pixels (70 x 70mm)
- Speed . 25mm/second
- Sensivity . 1 cm/mV
- Waveform . Biphasic truncated exponential adjusted to the impedance of the patient
- Output energy . 200 Joules for adult patients and 50 Joules for pediatric patients
- Charging time . Less than 5 seconds at 200 Joules with a new fully charged battery at 25ºC
- Electrodes types . Disposable cable-electrodes for adults and for pediatrics with identifier
- Resuscitation guidelines . Factory set Guidelines 2018 (ERC/AHA) and its review of 2017
- Internal memory capacity . 30 minutes of ECG recording
- Communications . PC connection (irDA)
- Data review . PC application (Reanibex Data Manager) for downloading, reproducing, handling, storing and reviewing recorded episodes (optional)
- Type . Non-rechargeable Lithium SO2 Battery Pack (12 VCD, 7,5 A/h)
- Capacity . Typical: 400 dicharges of 200 Joules or 12 hours of monitoring. Minium: 300 discharges of 200 Joules
- Shelf life . 5 years
- Operating temperature . From 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temperature . From -10 to 60ºC without the battery pack
- Relative humidity . From 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Shocks . EN 1789
- Vibrations . EN 1789
- Resistance to solids/water . IP44